How Our Out-Of-The-Box Thinking Helps You Think Within The Box.
- The problem space of any decision-making situation can be defined along these parameters:
- These 3 areas can be further defined in terms of degrees:
Low to High Complexity
Well-Characterized to Deep Uncertainty
Few to Many Hedging Opportunities
- When the degree of Uncertainty can be Well-Characterized, “Predict-Then-Act” decision-making processes can do quite well.
- When there is a higher degree of uncertainty, but much fewer possible choices or Hedging Opportunities, Non-computational Scenario Planning approaches can be helpful in decision-making.
- How do you decide on a course of action when Complexity, Uncertainty and Hedging Opportunities are so numerous, you are prevented from making a decision with any real degree of integrity?
This is precisely where you can depend on the extraordinary Robust Decision-Making capabilities of RAP from Evolving Logic.